Thursday, September 6, 2012

Back to The Old Ways

It's 1:18 a.m. On a school night. You bet your ass I should be in bed right now. But, I'm not. I'm sure if you're reading (which you totally aren't by the way), you're probably sick of hearing me yammering about my goddamn menstrual cycle already. Too bad. I'm yammering anyway. Get over it. It's not that I always complain about my period and what it entails, I just only work up enough rage to actually complain about things that annoy me when that time of the month hits. I'm PMSing again, which means nothing is going right with my life. I'm retaining more water than the Hoover Dam, I'm extremely horny, I alternate between anger/bitchiness and sadness/crying jags, I get at least one new pustule on my chin daily, and my sleeping schedule's all fucked up. I either can't go to sleep or can't stay asleep and that's with the addition of medication. I give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment