Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Life Is Bullshit

     I just want to be a singer, God damn it! That is all. Why is that so hard? I can sing. I have a great voice. There is no reason for me not to do this. What is wrong with me? Why am I so clouded with negativity that I cannot accept for myself that this is what I was born to do? I guess I am scared: terribly, terribly scared. Isn't that lame? To have the ability to open one's mouth and make beautiful music come out at will and entertain myself for hours and be too scared to use it? How pointless is that?
     I am a good singer. I have always loved to sing. I need to pursue this wholeheartedly. I can do it if I set my mind to it. I can be great. I do not necessarily have to be a struggling street peddler, but if I am, who cares? I have already stated before that I am not a "stuff" person, so the lack of money certainly wouldn't bother me so much as doing something I hated would.

No comments:

Post a Comment